Răspunsuri

2014-04-15T09:34:37+03:00
My partner is tall and very friendly. Teaching is very good and if I have any queries about something it helps me. He has blond hair and blue eyes. It is very funny and cute. I hate French because it seems hard instead likes math a lot. It's a very smart guy and has a very nice personality. It is ideal bank colleague
10 4 10
2014-04-15T15:05:20+03:00
My colleague bank is the best. With her do all the mischief, with her talk during class. It is the coolest roommate bank. She is a smart girl, beautiful, bold, resourceful and hardworking. We help each other when needed. When we work as a team as much as possible try to be the best. I am my colleague bank are as a team. She is special for me, because she's not simply a colleague but a friend of mine.
4 3 4
2014-04-15T15:05:24+03:00
My colleague bank is the best. With her do all the mischief, with her talk during class. It is the coolest roommate bank. She is a smart girl, beautiful, bold, resourceful and hardworking. We help each other when needed. When we work as a team as much as possible try to be the best. I am my colleague bank are as a team. She is special for me, because she's not simply a colleague but a friend of mine.
5 2 5