Construiti o compunere in care sa folositi urmatoarele cuvinte :
triangular , goes , begun , conical , kitchen , has gone , written , pear ,bedroom , lemon , went , circular , seen , attic , cylindrical , will go , apple , rectangular , eaten , is going , bathroom , orange , taken , living room .
Va rog sa ma ajutati !!!

Răspunsuri

2014-03-10T11:32:01+02:00
It's a beautiful spring day . Mihai and Ioana go with the schools. At one point , Joan asks :
- Wrote in math ?
- Yes . Immediately after I finished eating an apple, pear after a lemon.
- I did not know you like lemons .
- Really ?
- Yes . ! Look, if you like so much , come to me after class to give you lemons attic .
- OK .

Michael went to class , and John remained in recess. It happens that Dorinel saw began to beat a colleague of Michael who was a little cone . David will go to separate . Dorinel left once saw David approaching him. After , Joan went to the bathroom . There was an orange wall , another was blue. Weird. Finally , arrived in class , she told Michael what happened. Rolled over math and art class arrived . Joan drew a living room that was a cylindrical trinket and another rectangular . John Michael was taken only as he drew a triangular ornament and another circular . After classes ended , Michael came to John to give him lemons. It showed him and bedroom and kitchen .