Răspunsuri

2014-11-06T13:12:43+02:00
My favorite toy is the mobile phone. Although not a toy in the true sense of the word, my phone, Iphone 4, can be classified as toys. Even if you used to make phone calls or listen to music (iPod), the more I use it to play. Every day, whenever I get the chance, play one game on my phone. Often I play so much phone battery takes one day. Most of all I like to play "Fashion Story," "FarmVille" and "Fruit Ninja". These are three new games, the next generation, and for me is the best way to spend my free time.
The phone was a gift for my birthday and since I got is what I did not break up wherever I go. However, I can say that since I have I have not had the time to get bored. Always find a game to my attention so that the most boring moments can turn into beautiful moments. Here are some reasons why my iPhone is my favorite toy.
Cum se pronunta aceste cuvinte :"enter,unto,shall,bring,so,mote,powers " !va rog ajutati-ma
entar,undo,sal,braing,so,mot,pauar.
2014-11-06T13:39:59+02:00
My favourite toy is a car because I can take it with me everywhere and sleep with it too. My favourite toy looks like a Lamborghini because it’s fast like it and I like to play around with it. I just feel like I’m in a real Lamborghini. My toy car sounds like it’s going over the speed limit. It’s so fast that it could go 800mph. I reckon it’s the fastest car in the world, but I think its the Ferrari.

My favourite toy makes me feel like I’m driving it because when I play around with the car I imagine like I’m in a real car. My toy reminds me of my old car that my Dad sold on Trade Me because I always go everywhere with my Dad and Mum in the car.