Complete the text with the correct verbs in the past temseThink,put out ,can, be,jump,run,wake ,lose,survive,realise,phone,arrive,scream.
She......it was just another day.But then l......smell smoke i..... the awful truth.Our house.......on fire!I......out of bed and .........FIRE!Mum quikly........the fire brigadeand well all.....outside.Thefire engine.....in a few minutes and.......the fire. I......all my clothes in the fire but at least we all............

Răspunsuri

Cel mai inteligent răspuns!
2014-11-03T20:04:10+02:00
She tought it was just another day. But then I  could  smell smoke i realised the awful truth.Our house  was  on fire !  I jumped out of the bed and screamed FIRE ! Mum quikly phoned the fire brigade and well all  runned outside  . The fire engime  arrived in a few minutes and  put out the fire. I lost all my clothes in the fire but at least we all survived . ( sper ca te-am ajutat ) 
A zis sa pui la timpul trecut, raspunsurile corecte sunt: thought, could, realised, was, jumped, screamed, phoned, ran, arrived, put out, lost, survived.
2014-11-03T20:19:38+02:00

1. tinked 2.realised 3.putted out 4.was 5.jumped 6.screamed 7.phonned 8.runned 9.arrived 10. nu stiu >.< 11.lost 12.survived. sper sa fie bine