Use the verbs in brackets in the correct form :
1. She will go for a walk , if the wether ( to be ) fine .
2. If you could see through a bee's eyes, things ( to look) most strange to you .
3. If you don't come home on time , your mother ( to get ) upset .
4. If the weather ( to be ) rainy , I would have stayed at home .
5. If he ( not to read ) this book , he won't learn a lot of facts about extinct animals .
6. If they had seen a cat creeping towards a bird , they ( to chase ) the cat away .
7. If it is misty tomorrow , it ( tobe ) difficult to drive a car .8. If I ( to know ) the truth , I would tell it right away
9. Animals will die out , if people ( to destroy ) their habitats