Put the verbs into the correct tense ( simple past or
present perfect simple) .
1. ( you/buy) _________ the tickets for our journey yet?
2. Yes, I ( go) __________ to the station yesterday and ( buy) __________
3. What time ( you/go) __________ there?
4. I (take) __________ a friend to the station in the morning. His train
( leave ) ________ at 9:45.
5. ( you/pack) _________ your bags yet?
6. Of course. And I ( ask/ already) _________ my neighbour to empty my
7. I (pack) __________ my bags two days ago.
Put the verbs into the correct tense ( simple past or present perfect simple )
1. yesterday, my brother ( come ) _________ home from school, (switch )
_________ on the TV and ( watch) ______ TV until dinner ( be ) ________ ready .
2. Oh no, it's raining and I ( leave) ______ my umbrella at home.
3. Look! There is so much food left. Nobody ( eat) _________ anything.
4. Where ( you/ be ) _________ yesterday? I ( go ) ________ to the
shopping centre and ( buy ) __________ a new computer game.
5. Why don't you want to play football with us this weekend? I ( break)
________ my leg.
6. There (be) _______ an accident.
7. I ( have) ________ an accident when I ( be ) _________ in Manchester last year.
8. Our team ( win) ________ the match.
Va rog ! Repede ! :(