1.Have you bought the tickets for our journey yet?
2. Yes, I ( go) __went__ to the station yesterday and ( buy) __bought________
3. What time ( you/go) __did you go________ there?
4. I (take) __took___ a friend to the station in the morning. His train
( leave ) ___left_ at 9:45.
5. ( you/pack) _Have you packed__ your bags yet?
6. Of course. And I ( ask/ already) __have already asked_ my neighbour to empty my
7. I (pack) ___packed____ my bags two days ago.
Put the verbs into the correct tense ( simple past or present perfect simple )
1. yesterday, my brother ( come ) ____came_____ home from school, (switch )
___switched__ on the TV and ( watch) __watched____ TV until dinner ( be ) ____was____ ready .
2. Oh no, it's raining and I ( leave) _have left_____ my umbrella at home.
3. Look! There is so much food left. Nobody ( eat) __have eaten_______ anything.
4. Where ( you/ be ) ___did you be______ yesterday? I ( go ) _____went___ to the
shopping centre and ( buy ) ___bought_______ a new computer game.
5. Why don't you want to play football with us this weekend? I ( break)
____have broken_ my leg.
6. There (be) __were_____ an accident.
7. I ( have) ____had____ an accident when I ( be ) ____was_____ in Manchester last year.
8. Our team ( win) ___won_____ the match.