Cel mai bun răspuns, primește 50 de puncte.
1) Write the sentences using the present perfect with for or since.
He / been in Madrid / September
He's been in Madrid since September.
1. I / have a headache / two days
2. she / be on the phone / two hours ?
3. They/ live in Paris / ages
4. We / not have any letters / a week
5. She / do a lot of work / Thuesday
6. He / not go on holiday / three years
7. you / read all those books / the beginning of term ?
8. I / not see my cousins / last August
2) Use the adjectives to make comparisons.
Travelling by coach isn't as confortable as (confortable) travelling by train.
Travelling by trains is faster (fast) than travelling by coach.
Travelling by plane is the fastest (fast) of all.
1. He isn't (tall) his sister.
2. He's (short) than his sister.
3. She's (tall) student in the school.
4. He second album wasn't (good) his first album.
5. His third album was (bad) than his second album.
6. His most recent album was (bad) album he's made.
7. Rollerblading isn't (expensive) skiing.
8. Snowboarding is (exciting) than rollerblading.
9. Swimming is (cheap) sport of all.
In which three sentences can you use MUCH ?