Treceti vb din paranteza la present simple saula present continuousdear Penny,
Thanks for you letter.It was really good to her alll your news.
My life is a little different from usual at the moment.I.............{STUDY]very hard because i`ve got some very important exams in three weeks.I usually..........{PLAY} TENNIS ON THUSDAY evenings and.........[GO] out with my friends at the weekend.But I.........{NOT GO} out in the evenings at all at the moment.IT`S quiite boring but I .........{think} it`s important to pass my exams .I.....{want} to go to university next year.
Another thing that is different from usual is that my cousin,Daniel is here.He`s American but he usually,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,{live} in ITALY with his parents and he ......{speak} very good italian .He .......{stay} with us at the moment because he........{work}here in LOS ANGELES FOR TWO MOTHS .I................{LEARN} talian so I ..........{TRY} to speak italian with him as much as posiible .Every evening,we,,,,,,,,,,,,,,{speak} only italian .

Răspunsuri

Cel mai inteligent răspuns!
2014-10-22T15:54:30+03:00
Dear Penny,Thanks for you letter.It was really good to her alll your news.
My life is a little different from usual at the moment.I Studed{STUDY]very hard because i`ve got some very important exams in three weeks.I usually playd
{PLAY} TENNIS ON THUSDAY evenings and going[GO] out with my friends at the weekend.But I didn't go{NOT GO} out in the evenings at all at the moment.IT`S quiite boring but I thinked{think} it`s important to pass my exams .I wanted{want} to go to university next year.
Another thing that is different from usual is that my cousin,Daniel is here.He`s American but he usually lives{live} in ITALY with his parents and he speaks{speak} very good italian .He is staying{stay} with us at the moment because he's working{work}here in LOS ANGELES FOR TWO MOTHS .I learn{LEARN} talian so I tryd{TRY} to speak italian with him as much as posiible .Every evening,we are speaking{speak} only italian .
1 5 1
2014-10-22T17:39:36+03:00
Studi=studing
play=plaied
go=going
not go =  didn't go