Traducere
In primul rind as dori sa atrag atentia ca acesta este un fragment dintr-o nuvela. Aici sunt mentionate marele adevaruri ale vietii moderne.
Cu alte cuvinte este caracterizat personajul principal, pentru tinerii care se distreaza si n-au profesie. In text se povesteste despre un cersetor si despre un bogat. Nu conteaza cit de frumos esti, daca nu esti bogat. Fara bani nu vei putea sa ai viitorul pe care til doresti.
Ca concluzie, fiind sarac poti pierde multe. Acest fragment din nuvela m-a invatat ca cartea joaca un rol important in zilele de azi.

Răspunsuri

2014-10-21T18:07:24+03:00
Frist i woul to point out that this is an excerpt from a nouvel . herer are mentioned the great truths of modern life. in other words characterized the main character , the young people have fun and professional. the text tells of a beggar and a rich man's. no matter how nice you are , if you're not rich. without bathrooms will not be able to have to future that til like . conclusion that the poor can lose more. this excerpt from the nouvel taught me that the book plays an important role in nowadays . sper ca te-am ajutat .
http://brainly.ro/tema/244697 ma poti ajuta si pe mine te rogg???am nevoie urgenta!
2014-10-21T18:18:10+03:00
FIST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS IS AN EXCERPT FROM A NUVEL. HERE ARE MENTIONED THE GREAT TRUTHS MODERN LIFE
IN OTHERWORDS, THE MAIN CHARACTER IS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE TO HAVE A PROFESSIN. THE TEXT TELLS ABOUT A BEGGAR AND THE RICH. IT DOESN'T  MATTER HOW NICE YOU ARE, UNLESS YOU'RE RICH. WITHOUT MONEY YOU MAY NOT HAVE FUTURE TIL YOU WANT.
AS A RESULT, BEING POOR CAN LOSE MANY. THIS EXCERPT FROM THE NOVEL TAUGHT ME THAT BOOK PLAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN THESE DAYS.