Răspunsuri

Cel mai inteligent răspuns!
2014-10-14T15:12:40+03:00
Oh, well... i think it is a very nice job, because they are in continue danger, and i don't think they are all single. i mean, they possibly have a family, a wife, children.. it's a very ''expansive'' job. they have lots of money, but i don't think that matches the fact that they are away from home. honestly, i think it is a very good job, but i won't do this by myself. i am a very sentimental person, and i couldn't except the fact that i am away from home. so many people in this world would sacrifice themselves for the rest of the world, and this is noble, they would worth a Nobel prise much more than Leonardo diCaprio... Haha. 
in conclusion, it is a very noble job, but you have to loose a lot of things, and this is something that only a few people in this world can do.
nu stiu daca e jumatate de pagina de caiet studentesc, dar scrii si tu mai labartat =))
oh, well... i think it is a very nice job, because they are in continue danger, and i don't think they are all single. i mean, they possibly have a family, a wife, children.. it's a very ''expansive'' job. they have lots of money, but i don't think that matches the fact that they are away from home. honestly, i think it is a very good job, but i won't do this by myself. i am a very sentimental person, and i couldn't except the fact that i am away from home. so many people in this world would sac
ce?
2014-10-14T15:53:06+03:00
Ca este naspa si nu e frumos