Write an informal letter to an English-speaking friend, using the cues in the paragraph plan below to help you.
Paragraph 1: Start The letter
- thank your friend for his/ her last letter.
- apologise for not writing back sooner.
- explain briefly why you haven't written.
Paragraph 2: Give news and information
- give current news about yourself.
- mention your family and friends.
Paragraph 3: Ask for news
-ask how your friend is getting on.
- ask about your friend's family and any other friends you both know.
Paragraph 4: End the letter
- say that you must end the letter and why.
- give your regards to his/ her parents.
- ask him/ her to write soon.