Primeşte ajutor gratuit la teme

De ce să foloseşti Brainly?

• întreabă ce nu ştii să faci din temă
  • primeşti răspunsuri explicate
  • caută răspunsuri similare

Nowadays, television has become the most popular media of human kind. It’s also the indispensable device in our daily life. By watching TV , we can see many things happened in the surrounding us world , therefore it help us to catch and avoid being dropped back from the world of information. 

Beginning from the first one, I must say that television is one of the most important invention in transforming information history . From very long ago, people had already known how to transform information in many different ways but only when the first television programme was broadcasted , a new age had begun , the age of image transformation. Television nowadays has been very popular, and almost every family have the access to it. By sitting ideally at home , watching TV , you can get a whole look all over the world.

Furthermore , the television deserve considered as the unlimited source of information . There are a lot of scientific channel which is suitable for all ages. Those are the fastest and cheapest way to improve your knowledge. Today, Television specializes into many channels , each channel satisfies the different audience’s view such as news , sport, and film . So that, we do not have to be a passive viewer. By pressing several simple buttons , you can see your appropriate programme that fit your taste.

In my summary, I have reached a conclusion that nowadays, television is indispensable Although it will be replaced by computer someday, but TV’s benefit to our life sill guarantee it as the most important device which people need , in order to be up-to-date.
0 0 0
  • Creierul
  • Ajutor
Nu eşti sigur că răspunsul este corect?
Învaţă mai mult cu Brainly!
Ai probleme cu tema de casă?
Cere ajutor gratuit!
  • 80% dintre întrebări primesc răspunsul în decurs de 10 minute
  • Noi nu doar răspundem, ci şi explicăm
  • Calitatea este asigurată de experţii noştri