Primeşte ajutor gratuit la teme

De ce să foloseşti Brainly?

• întreabă ce nu ştii să faci din temă
  • primeşti răspunsuri explicate
  • caută răspunsuri similare

Dear Joan, I hope there away where you went last year, you've found peace. We are good that school who work, writes occasionally on blogs, commented on Facebook, see you on the conference, in protest for libraries (and beyond). Life goes on as well do it but you see, my dear, it's hard to go through it when you leave a prieten.Să Ioana not mind me but I miss you. This year I had many moments when being concentrated on my work, I realized that I write you or call you to tell about an idea or to ask you your opinion. Sure you would have been nice ... You're not with us for a while but your place we could not fix it. I'll tell the girls in the office now your name or readers of Special Collections as the goal is still for you. Even a colleague of Galati with whom you never met but with whom you corresponded and I found it in my trips around the country told me that they miss. You made this gift to give love without asking anything in return, and we who have had the pleasure to know you, we used to talk ea.Îmi miss your gentle, warm smile, your good thoughts by exhortations friendly, discussion about life and general library (separately and together). I miss waking up in the morning and read blog posts which reflect in every sentence love of books and library, respect for teachers and fellow sincere desire to understand the world of words in any format. I think because of your friendship many of us are now librarians better. I for one certainly are a better man since I met you and that you embrace far mulţumesc.Te fondly and miss..
2 4 2
  • Creierul
  • Ajutor
Nu eşti sigur că răspunsul este corect?
Învaţă mai mult cu Brainly!
Ai probleme cu tema de casă?
Cere ajutor gratuit!
  • 80% dintre întrebări primesc răspunsul în decurs de 10 minute
  • Noi nu doar răspundem, ci şi explicăm
  • Calitatea este asigurată de experţii noştri