La Past Simple
1) Denis ate an ice-cream yesterday.
Denis didn't eat an ice-cream yesterday.
Did Denis eat an ice-cream yesterday?
2) Kate cooked dinner yesterday.
Kate didn't cook dinner yesterday.
Did Kate cook dinner yesterday?
3) My mother visited Moldova 2 years ago.
My mother didn't visit Moldova 2 years ago.
Did my mother visit Moldova 2 years ago?
4) He went to the country last week.
He didn't go to the country last week.
Did he go to the country last week?
5) Ana wrote a funny story about her pet yesterday.
Ana didn't write a funny story about her pet yesterday.
Did Ana write a funny story about her pet yesterday?
La Present Perfect
1) Mike has bought a book today.
Mike hasn't bought a book today.
Has Mike bought a book today?
2) My sister has already done her homework.
My sister hasn't done her homework yet.
Has my sister already done her homework?
3) Scientists have split the atom.
Scientists haven't split the atom.
Have scientists split the atom?
4) Ion has studied 2 foreign languages.
Ion hasn't studied 2 foreign languages.
Has Ion studied 2 foreign languages?
5) I have never been to France.
I have been to France.
Have I ever been to France?