Răspunsuri

Cel mai inteligent răspuns!
2014-10-03T17:34:58+03:00
I always forget to call him.                                                                                          I forgat what she said.                                                                                               He forgetten everything.                                                                                              I always give you my homework.                                                                                I gave it all my attention.                                                                                               He given to his girlfriend a flower.                                                                                 What you see it's what you gett.                                                                               I gott you a present.                                                                                                   I always make the shopping.                                                                                      My mother made a cake.
1 5 1