Răspunsuri

2014-10-02T15:31:51+03:00
I see him there.                                                                                                         I dindn't see the notebook on the table ?                                                                      Did you see Jackson ?                                                                                              I like that song !                                                                                                        I don't like her.                                                                                                         Did you like the soup ?                                                                                                I talk with him about everything.                                                                                  I didn't talk about it.                                                                                                  Did you talk to him ?                                                                                                   I don't buy it.                                                                                                           He didn't buy the cheese.                                                                                           Did you buy milk ?
Am scris I like that song ! ; I don't like her; Did you like the soup ? ; I talk with him about everything . ; I didn't talk about it ; Did you talk to him ? ; I don't buy it ; He didn't buy the cheese ; Did you buy milk ?