Răspunsuri

2014-09-28T21:09:58+03:00
Friendship is very important, especially for me. During my studying, from elementary school to university, I have lots of friends. Among these, there are a few friends who are my best friends.
Now I would like to describe you one of my best friend whose name is Peter. A main reason for what I consider him my best friend is that he has a warm personality.
He is very friendly when he meets me. He smiles politely and asks me what have I done in the days when we didn’t see each other.
19 4 19
Comentariul a fost şters
cuplacere
ma ajuti si pa mine la o compunere in romana?
Comentariul a fost şters
ok
2014-09-28T21:15:28+03:00
My best friend
My best friend is Nona. She is 13 years old. She lives in Bucharest . She has got long, strait and brown hair and she got green eyes. She is tall and strong. She likes dolls and animals but she doesn't likes bad kids or fighting. At home we do our homework and playing piano. At weekends we play with toys. Her favourite animals are birs and ponys. Her favourite colour is yellow and her favourite food are sweets. We never fight. This is my best friend. 

18 3 18
Comentariul a fost şters
mai pot scrie una
Comentariul a fost şters
My mother My mother's name is Angela, she is thirty nine years old. She has short, black and curly hair and she is slim and tall. She has brown eyes. She is a good mother, smart and devoted. She is a fighter for her life. She like dancing, reading, knitting and farming but she doesn't like hunting or driving.
She is a housewife and a volunteer. Every day she tidies up at seven o'clock in the morning and prepare me for school. Her favourite colour are withe and blue and her favourite food is soup Her favourite animals are foxes and goats.