USE THE RIGHT TENSE AND VOICE OF THE VERBS IN BRACKETS.
1) in 1834 thw houses of parliament with the exception of westminster hall(to destroy).... by fire.
2) the washington monument (to visit)...by hundreds of people every day.
3)you ever(to swim)...in tne mediterranean sea?
4) when i came home my sister arleady(to return)..from a safari in africa.
5) she(to climb)... the mount kilimanjaro three times arleady.
6) our teacher(to tell)... us about her excursion in australia when the door opened and a new student (to come)..in.
7)what places of interest you(to see) ....in ireland?
8) when you (to go)... to the mountains?