Răspunsuri

2014-09-27T12:43:14+03:00
                                                  At the restaurant                                                              -At what time is the lunch?                                                                                                -Lunch is served at one o'clock.                                                                                     -oh just on time.                                                                                                               -yes madame can i take your coat?                                                                                  -yes please. I'm looking for a table near the window.                                                           -of course madame follow me. What does the lady want to serve?                                       -Can i have a menu card first?                                                                                           -here you are.                                                                                                                  -thank you.                                                                                                                    -have you decided madame?                                                                                           -yes,tomato soup dor one.                                                                                                 -and for the desert madame?                                                                                            -a pecan pie.                                                                                                                  -yes madame,and a glass of mineral water please.                                                            -sure madame.                                                                                                               -waiter,the bill,please.                                                                                                     -ten euros in all.                                                                                                             -here you are keep the change.                                                                                     -thank you madame bye bye.                                                                                         -good bye!                                
At the restaurant
At the restaurant -Good morning,lady!
At the restaurant -Good morning,Lady! -Good morning! -What can I do for you? -Well,I'd like a breakfast menu . -There you are,can I give you a glass of orange juice? -Sure! Can I have chocolate pancakes and a salad ,please?