1. This seemed quite easy.
2. He didn't dry his hands carefully on the towel.
3. My cat liked fish.
4. That sounded funny.
5. The students went to the class every week-day.
6. I saw aeroplanes flying over my house.
7. I could see the aeroplane in the sky
8. The students were Mr. Priestley's study
9. We understood the story uite well
10. The children ate too many ices
11. This artist drew very good pictures
12. Lucille didn't drink(mi se pare mai corect decat never drank,dar pune cum vrei) tea in the morning
13. It wasn't often that Hob went to a wedding (nu am inteles prea bine propozitia,dar formele de Past Tense Simple sunt corect puse)
14. That was what Hob said.
La al doilea exercitiu iti pun direct verbele,restul copiezi asa cum e:
pointed; looked; saw; couldn't get; was looking; (Helen) was; went; climbed; carried; was; put; gave; pleased; was; liked; wanted; waited; was(dark); climbed; carried; knew; nailed; went; hoped.