Chose the correct words in italics to complete the sentances.
1.They haven't spoken to each other\ themselves for two years.
2. She gave me \ myseff a birthday present.
3. He cut him \ himself shaving.
4. They designed the garden each other \themselves.
5. I think you copied this. I don't think you wrote it you\ yourself.
6. They were writing to each other \ themselves for ages.
7. I bought a computer programme and taught me \ myself to type.
8. He looked at her \ herself in the mirror.
9.She broke her arm but drove herself \ her to the hospital.
10. Susan and I work with ourselves \ each other.