Put the adjectives in the Comparative and the Superlative Degrees using the words in brackets:
Model: We had a great game.
Peter had a greater game than we did.
The children had the greatest game of all.
1. We had a great game. (Peter; the children)
2. We are a happy family. (The Browns; the Harpers)
3. They anjoyed a delicious dinner. (my parents; our friends)
4. Mary lives far from our house. (Dennis; Tom)
5. Mark is reading an interesting book these days. (my grandpa; Alicia)
6. Tim always has dirty hands at school. (Patricia; Nick)
7. This family has little money. (their neighbours; their relatives)
8. Mark and Anthony are doing a difficult exercise at maths now.
9. Ben has good grades. (Jill; Cody)
10. Eddy has bad manners. (Victor; Tony)