Chose the right world from those written in italics:
1. There in too much / many sugar / sugars in my coffee.
2. Many / much children play computer games at home.
3. Grandmother has many / much gooses / geese in the yard.
4. Don't put too many / much honey in your tea.
5. You mustn't eat too much / many biscuits.
6. My father eats very much / many bread / breads.
7. There is much / many flour / flours on the floor !
8. Many / much of this tooth / teeth are bad.
9. We have much / many flowers in the garden.
10. You have to drink much / many milk to be healthy.