1. We arrived at 9:00 o'clock.
2. This morning I went to the supermarket.
3. The teacher went to the desk.
4. He didn't hear the telephone.
5. Susan bought her little sister a doll.
6. We came here in 1980.
7. I worked at Johnson & Co. from 1990 to 1995.
8. My brother lived in London for six years. (he doesn't live there anymore)
1. When she was young, she danced beautifully.
2. He played the violin when he was a child.
3. We often went there.
4. I saw her every day.
1. It happened one night in the winter.
2. She opened her bag, took out the key andunlocked the door.
1. World War II ended in 1945.
2. Romans built strong bridges.
1. David said that he was tired.
2. The doctor told me that I would have to stay in the hospital for a week.
1. When Peter arrived, I was reading a book.
2. I was having a bath when the phone rang.
1. If I won the lottery, I would travel the world.
2. If I were you, I wouldn't marry him.
(la Past Simple) - trecut