Fill in with this, that, these or those :
1. Here is the chair. Dan is sitting on ... chair.
2. There is the garden. In ... garden there are many plants.
3.. Can you see ... stones over there ?
4. Look at ... doll in my hand.
5. ... afternoon we walked in the park.
6. I am sitting on an old chair, but ... is a new chair.
7. Some days ago, Ann called me in the evening, but ... evening I was not at home.
8. Where did you get ... bottles you are holding ?
9. Far away, I see some horses. Do you know ... horses ?
10. Dan saw a boat on the lake, but he didn't know... boat.