Fill in the blanks with the right words. Choose from a pound of, a tin of, a bottle of, a loaf of, a packet of, a dozen, a jar of, a kilo of. Make the necessary changes:
1.Isabel bought ... eggs from the market place.
2.Mother sent me to buy ... bananas.
3.Be careful with the ... jam !
4. Put the ... jice into the refrigerator to keep it cool.
5.I need two ... tuna fish to cook some spaghetti.
6. ... biscuits would be enough for your snack.
7. I think I'm going to buy ... fresh bread.
8. ... lemonade and two ... cola are enough for you and your friends.
9.For so many guests you need five ... bread.
10. Buy him ... cheese because he likes it a lot.