Write these sentences again using the appropriate forms of: can, may, must and have to.
ex. It is possible for us to skate on this lake.
We can skate on this lake.
1. We are obliged to help her. She is our friend.
2. Does she have your permision to use the phone?
3. He is able to jump over the highest fence in the villange.
4. Do you really feel obliged to finish this tonight?
5. The museum is going to close in two minutes.
6. I am not able to play any instrument.
7. It is possible that children will arive in 2 minutes.
8. Do I have permission to see it?
9. You have a lot of homework so come home early.