1 .Fill in the blanks . Use will or won't
a) Tomorrow is Chrismas' Eve. We will decorated a fir tree and we will sing carols.
b) My parents won't work. We will be very happy. I will spend my Chrismas holiday on the beach.
2. Fill in the blanks with in , on , at.
a) We have lunch at noon.
b) They always watch TV in the evening .
c) The new museum opens in June .
d) They will visit their aunt on Christmas Day .
3.Write the plurals.
a) one lion - three lions
b) a policeman - five policemen
c) a glasss - six glasses
d) a mouse - two mice
e) a monkey - four monkeys
f) a box - two boxes
g) a hunter - three hunters
h) a woman - two womans
j) a watch - two watches
k) a child - ten childrens
4. Fill in the blanks with must / mustn't/can/can't.
1. This clown is very funny. He can do fantastic tricks.
2. Children mustn't run in the street.
3. Mrs.Clegg always tells us that we must pay attention .
4. I am not good at sports. I can't jump or run fast .
5. It's late. We must hurry.
6.My father makes good soup. He can cook anything .
7. It's Maria's birthday . We must buy a present for her .
8. You can't watch TV all day . It's bad for you eyes .
9. It's a rainy day. I must take and umbrella.
10. Unfortunately , she can't play the piano.