Make the following interrogative:
1. He teaches English to his students.
2. He knows French and German.
3. Mr. Priestley speaks these languages well.
4. Mr. Priestley can write these languages well.
5. He works at his desk
6. He is sitting by the fire.
7. The students sit in this room.
8.The students come to this room.
9.The boys and girls stay with their father at the seaside.
10. This boy plays football.
11.English people stay at this hotel.
12.The boy swims to the big rock every day.
13. The woman eats ices.
14. The men drink tea and cofee.
15. They often swim in the afternoon.