1. It is large and dangerous. It lives in big rivers. It's a crocodile.
2. It has a bushy tail. It is very clever. It's a cat.
3. It's like a very big cat, but it is dangerous. It's a tiger.
4. It is very large and it has a very long nose. It's an elephant.
5. It is tall and it has a very long neck and legs. It's an giraffe.
1. one lion - three lions
2. a policeman - five policemen
3. a glass - six glasses
4. a mouse - two mice
5. a monkey - four monkeys
6. a box - two boxes
7. a hunter - three hunters
8. a woman - two women
9. a watch - two watches
10. a child - ten children