Răspunsuri

2014-05-30T16:06:12+03:00
Aranjati cuvintele si faceti propozitii.1.dog,in, live a, does ,forest, the _____________________2.build, brother, wants, pig, a, house, big, to,strong_____________3.in, sometimes ,winter,go,we, skiing ______________                                                                                                                                          4.brother, has, a, your, job, got _________________5.the, in, shop, much, window, are,how,jeans,the_________________

Rescrieti propozitiile folosind cuvintele din paranteza:1.These are HER keys.  These are ........keys.(Lucy)2.Where is HIS   coat?  Where is ......coat? (Ben)3.Their flat is small.  ......flat is small.(My parents)4.Its food is here.       ......food is here.(Spot)5.The bag is on the desk.  ........bag is on the desk.(the teacher) 

I. Choose  the right  item ( Alegeti cuvantul potrivit) :
1. My dad ......... fishing on Sundays.A go       B  is going               C goes
2.  ........ eat that slice of pizza?A Are you going to         B Am you going to  C   Is you going to
3.  There are two ........ in the office.A womens      B  womans      C women
4.   ........ eggs do we need for the cake?A  How much   B  How many  C  How long
5.  You   ........   park  your  car  here.   It's   not allowed.A can     B  mustn't      C don't
  • Utilizator Brainly
2014-05-30T16:06:28+03:00
Sper ca te-am ajutat!
Bafta!
Comentariul a fost şters
Cu placere!
Comentariul a fost şters